Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison!
Over the weekend, Jodie Foster quietly married her girlfriend of nearly a year. E! Online reported that the Oscar winner and Hedison (a photographer), had a secret wedding over the weekend. A representative for Foster confirmed the event.
The pair started dating last summer, and sources stated that they were “totally in love.”
Foster, who previously dated Cydney Bernard for 20 years (the two broke it off in 2008), is well known for her acting, and recently accepted the Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award at the Golden Globes. Hedison dated Ellen DeGeneres for three years before breaking it off in 2004. Hedison is well known for her photography, which has exhibited in New York and Los Angeles. She also played Dylan Moreland on the hit Showtime lesbian drama, The L Word, for three seasons.
Photos: Chiva/INFphoto.com, MRM/NPG.com
H/T: E! Online
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)