Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison!
Over the weekend, Jodie Foster quietly married her girlfriend of nearly a year. E! Online reported that the Oscar winner and Hedison (a photographer), had a secret wedding over the weekend. A representative for Foster confirmed the event.
The pair started dating last summer, and sources stated that they were “totally in love.”
Foster, who previously dated Cydney Bernard for 20 years (the two broke it off in 2008), is well known for her acting, and recently accepted the Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award at the Golden Globes. Hedison dated Ellen DeGeneres for three years before breaking it off in 2004. Hedison is well known for her photography, which has exhibited in New York and Los Angeles. She also played Dylan Moreland on the hit Showtime lesbian drama, The L Word, for three seasons.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019