Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison!
Over the weekend, Jodie Foster quietly married her girlfriend of nearly a year. E! Online reported that the Oscar winner and Hedison (a photographer), had a secret wedding over the weekend. A representative for Foster confirmed the event.
The pair started dating last summer, and sources stated that they were “totally in love.”
Foster, who previously dated Cydney Bernard for 20 years (the two broke it off in 2008), is well known for her acting, and recently accepted the Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award at the Golden Globes. Hedison dated Ellen DeGeneres for three years before breaking it off in 2004. Hedison is well known for her photography, which has exhibited in New York and Los Angeles. She also played Dylan Moreland on the hit Showtime lesbian drama, The L Word, for three seasons.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL