Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison!
Over the weekend, Jodie Foster quietly married her girlfriend of nearly a year. E! Online reported that the Oscar winner and Hedison (a photographer), had a secret wedding over the weekend. A representative for Foster confirmed the event.
The pair started dating last summer, and sources stated that they were “totally in love.”
Foster, who previously dated Cydney Bernard for 20 years (the two broke it off in 2008), is well known for her acting, and recently accepted the Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award at the Golden Globes. Hedison dated Ellen DeGeneres for three years before breaking it off in 2004. Hedison is well known for her photography, which has exhibited in New York and Los Angeles. She also played Dylan Moreland on the hit Showtime lesbian drama, The L Word, for three seasons.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida