Summer weddings are usually hot. When it comes to dress shopping, you might find yourself looking for something that’s a little on the lighter (and simpler) side. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with a light and simple dress, but once you go this route, finding something to jazz your outfit up a little bit is an absolute must! We’ve rounded up some statement pieces that will stand out and let you (and your outfit) shine!
The Light Night Collection from Lavish by Tricia Milaneze are gorgeous pieces inspired by the varying shades of the sky, stars, constellations and planets! And, they’re the perfect statement piece to take any bridal ensemble to the next level with bold, colorful flair. All pieces retail from $105 – $600 and are available here.
This vintage-style Swarovski crystal statement necklace from Crysanth on Etsy is to die for. Entirely handmade and featuring intricate art-deco patterns, it would be the perfect statement piece to go with a lacy dress!
This rhinestone necklace from Hinuma on Etsy needs no explanation! It would be perfect with a simple dress and perhaps a small headband!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot