This couple took photos with their dog at Downeast Cider in Boston
Kelly and Erin said their vows during the beautiful autumn season in Bowdoinham, Maine. They were originally envisioning their wedding at Downeast Cider in East Boston, Massachusetts. Unfortunately, Downeast wasn’t able to host the wedding, but generously offered the brewery for a couple’s session.
Downeast Cider is an especially meaningful place in Kelly and Erin’s story. Kelly used to live in Boston; when Erin visited during the early parts of their relationship they always chose the brewery as “Their Place.” Since then, they have continued to love the beer so much that they had it served at their wedding!
This session was made extra fun and full of love because they brought their four-legged family member, Lexy, with them. Together, the three of them took in the beautiful Boston skyline while getting some extra snuggles in during their sunny session.
Photographer: Mei Lin Barral Photography
Ring Designer: Downing Arts
Location: Downeast Cider House
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy