This couple took photos with their dog at Downeast Cider in Boston
Kelly and Erin said their vows during the beautiful autumn season in Bowdoinham, Maine. They were originally envisioning their wedding at Downeast Cider in East Boston, Massachusetts. Unfortunately, Downeast wasn’t able to host the wedding, but generously offered the brewery for a couple’s session.
Downeast Cider is an especially meaningful place in Kelly and Erin’s story. Kelly used to live in Boston; when Erin visited during the early parts of their relationship they always chose the brewery as “Their Place.” Since then, they have continued to love the beer so much that they had it served at their wedding!
This session was made extra fun and full of love because they brought their four-legged family member, Lexy, with them. Together, the three of them took in the beautiful Boston skyline while getting some extra snuggles in during their sunny session.
Photographer: Mei Lin Barral Photography
Ring Designer: Downing Arts
Location: Downeast Cider House
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it