This couple took photos with their dog at Downeast Cider in Boston
Kelly and Erin said their vows during the beautiful autumn season in Bowdoinham, Maine. They were originally envisioning their wedding at Downeast Cider in East Boston, Massachusetts. Unfortunately, Downeast wasn’t able to host the wedding, but generously offered the brewery for a couple’s session.
Downeast Cider is an especially meaningful place in Kelly and Erin’s story. Kelly used to live in Boston; when Erin visited during the early parts of their relationship they always chose the brewery as “Their Place.” Since then, they have continued to love the beer so much that they had it served at their wedding!
This session was made extra fun and full of love because they brought their four-legged family member, Lexy, with them. Together, the three of them took in the beautiful Boston skyline while getting some extra snuggles in during their sunny session.
Photographer: Mei Lin Barral Photography
Ring Designer: Downing Arts
Location: Downeast Cider House
Fin Leary Lavoie
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch