This couple took photos with their dog at Downeast Cider in Boston
Kelly and Erin said their vows during the beautiful autumn season in Bowdoinham, Maine. They were originally envisioning their wedding at Downeast Cider in East Boston, Massachusetts. Unfortunately, Downeast wasn’t able to host the wedding, but generously offered the brewery for a couple’s session.
Downeast Cider is an especially meaningful place in Kelly and Erin’s story. Kelly used to live in Boston; when Erin visited during the early parts of their relationship they always chose the brewery as “Their Place.” Since then, they have continued to love the beer so much that they had it served at their wedding!
This session was made extra fun and full of love because they brought their four-legged family member, Lexy, with them. Together, the three of them took in the beautiful Boston skyline while getting some extra snuggles in during their sunny session.
Photographer: Mei Lin Barral Photography
Ring Designer: Downing Arts
Location: Downeast Cider House
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot