This couple took photos with their dog at Downeast Cider in Boston
Kelly and Erin said their vows during the beautiful autumn season in Bowdoinham, Maine. They were originally envisioning their wedding at Downeast Cider in East Boston, Massachusetts. Unfortunately, Downeast wasn’t able to host the wedding, but generously offered the brewery for a couple’s session.
Downeast Cider is an especially meaningful place in Kelly and Erin’s story. Kelly used to live in Boston; when Erin visited during the early parts of their relationship they always chose the brewery as “Their Place.” Since then, they have continued to love the beer so much that they had it served at their wedding!
This session was made extra fun and full of love because they brought their four-legged family member, Lexy, with them. Together, the three of them took in the beautiful Boston skyline while getting some extra snuggles in during their sunny session.
Photographer: Mei Lin Barral Photography
Ring Designer: Downing Arts
Location: Downeast Cider House
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York