Natalie knew she wanted to propose to Selina in Maui because she wanted to do it at one of the most beautiful places in the world.
“I wanted to tell Selina, the most beautiful person in the world, that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her in that place,” Natalie says. “I worked with a proposal manager, photographer and videographer to capture the moment. I chartered a helicopter and made it seem as if we were going on a tour. We made an oceanfront landing, and I popped the question!”
Natalie got down on one knee beside the most gorgeous ocean views, and of course, Selina said, “Yes!”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: TLC Portrait Photography
Videographer: Dan Martin Films
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos