Blue skies and endless joy at this outdoor summer wedding in Kansas
Anna and Leasa got married in a short and sweet ceremony in Carbondale, Kansas. “It was probably the hottest day of summer and we were all feeling the heat,” wrote photographer Ashley Rose, “but that wasn’t going to stop anyone from enjoying such a joyous day!”
With not a cloud in the sky, the pair said “I do,” beneath a beautiful wooden structure adorned with florals and greenery.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Ashley Rose Photography
Attire: Poised Bridal
Bakery: HyVee Bakery
Caterer: Hog Wild Pit BBQ
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos