Blue skies and endless joy at this outdoor summer wedding in Kansas
Anna and Leasa got married in a short and sweet ceremony in Carbondale, Kansas. “It was probably the hottest day of summer and we were all feeling the heat,” wrote photographer Ashley Rose, “but that wasn’t going to stop anyone from enjoying such a joyous day!”
With not a cloud in the sky, the pair said “I do,” beneath a beautiful wooden structure adorned with florals and greenery.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Ashley Rose Photography
Attire: Poised Bridal
Bakery: HyVee Bakery
Caterer: Hog Wild Pit BBQ
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch