Marriage equality foe Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore suspended
Marriage equality foe Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore has been suspended from the bench for telling probate judges to defy federal orders regarding gay marriage.
Alabama Supreme Court Judge Orders No More Marriage Licenses for Same-Sex Couples
The chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court has taken it upon himself to order the state’s probate judges on Wednesday not to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples.
Purple and Gray Alabama Wedding for Two Adoring Grooms
The way LaDarius and William look at each other melts my heart, and the details of their wedding are just as lovely.
Same-Sex Couples Still Fighting for Marriage Licenses — UPDATED
[dropcap letter=”I”]n the weeks following the historic Obergefell v Hodges Supreme Court marriage equality ruling on June 26, Probate Courts and County Clerk offices…
Poppy + Sarah’s Woodland Fairy Tale Tennessee Wedding
We’ve basically been in love with Alabama’s poster women for the lesbian fairy tale love story since Poppy first reached out to us about her then-girlfriend, Sarah…
Southern Comfort: A Gorgeous Garden Alabama Wedding
Tomie and Alli Wheeler were married on Monday, March 9, 2015, at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens. Unfortunately because of the same-sex marriage halt in Alabama, they…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion