Adam Polaski is the Online Content Manager for Freedom to Marry, where he tracks breaking news updates, writes stories of families from across the country, and manages social media channels. He brings a range of journalism experience to the organization, including extensive reporting on LGBT issues, politics, and culture. Adam has previously worked as an editor for The Bilerico Project and a writer for The Good Men Project. In July 2012, his work in The Bilerico Project was recognized in the Excellence in Online Journalism category from the National Gay & Lesbian Journalists Association. He volunteers with the Ali Forney Center and New York Cares in New York City and publishes in Hello Mr., a magazine about men who date men. Adam is originally from Philadelphia. He graduated summa cum laude in May 2012 from Ithaca College, where he studied journalism and Spanish, co-edited the campus' alternative publication Buzzsaw, and served on the boards of the student United Way group and Habitat for Humanity. Email Adam Polaski at adam [at] freedomtomarry.org.
4th Circuit Court of Appeals Denies Request to Delay Marriage Ruling
Today, August 13, the United States Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit denied a motion from defendant Michele McQuigg to grant a stay in…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
Listen to Kirsten & Maria, Equally Wed founders, on the The Wedding Biz podcast.
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.