Chic and whimsical Pride-themed wedding ideas
This styled photo shoot was all about Pride. Featuring real-life married couple Taylor and Lauren, the shoot took place at the beautiful Hotel Alba in Tampa, Florida. Rainbow was everywhere, from the florals to the cake to the one-of-a-kind Rolex watch. The shoot also included neon lights, cotton candy and a custom peony wall.
To top it off, Taylor and Lauren’s gorgeous gowns mimicked what they wore in their actual wedding in Paris.
“This Pride styled shoot encompasses everything fun, free and romantic that pride month has in store for us!” said photographer Alexis Belli.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Alexis Belli Photography
Venue: Hotel Alba Tampa
Planner: Stephany Perry Events
Florals: Blooming Flower Art
Hair: Lo Style Hair and Makeup
Attire: The White Closet Bridal
Event Design: Posy Exchange; The Velvet Garden Ring Box
Cake: Daisy Delights
Invitations: Paper Majik Design Events
Calligrapher: Lettering Lou
Caterer: Adored Boards
Ring Designer: Westshore Diamond
DJ: Gabro Event Services
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts