Chic and whimsical Pride-themed wedding ideas
This styled photo shoot was all about Pride. Featuring real-life married couple Taylor and Lauren, the shoot took place at the beautiful Hotel Alba in Tampa, Florida. Rainbow was everywhere, from the florals to the cake to the one-of-a-kind Rolex watch. The shoot also included neon lights, cotton candy and a custom peony wall.
To top it off, Taylor and Lauren’s gorgeous gowns mimicked what they wore in their actual wedding in Paris.
“This Pride styled shoot encompasses everything fun, free and romantic that pride month has in store for us!” said photographer Alexis Belli.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Alexis Belli Photography
Venue: Hotel Alba Tampa
Planner: Stephany Perry Events
Florals: Blooming Flower Art
Hair: Lo Style Hair and Makeup
Attire: The White Closet Bridal
Event Design: Posy Exchange; The Velvet Garden Ring Box
Cake: Daisy Delights
Invitations: Paper Majik Design Events
Calligrapher: Lettering Lou
Caterer: Adored Boards
Ring Designer: Westshore Diamond
DJ: Gabro Event Services
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot