This styled photo shoot was all about Pride. Featuring real-life married couple Taylor and Lauren, the shoot took place at the beautiful Hotel Alba in Tampa, Florida. Rainbow was everywhere, from the florals to the cake to the one-of-a-kind Rolex watch. The shoot also included neon lights, cotton candy and a custom peony wall.
To top it off, Taylor and Lauren’s gorgeous gowns mimicked what they wore in their actual wedding in Paris.
“This Pride styled shoot encompasses everything fun, free and romantic that pride month has in store for us!” said photographer Alexis Belli.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Alexis Belli Photography
Venue: Hotel Alba Tampa
Planner: Stephany Perry Events
Florals: Blooming Flower Art
Hair: Lo Style Hair and Makeup
Attire: The White Closet Bridal
Event Design: Posy Exchange; The Velvet Garden Ring Box
Cake: Daisy Delights
Invitations: Paper Majik Design Events
Calligrapher: Lettering Lou
Caterer: Adored Boards
Ring Designer: Westshore Diamond
DJ: Gabro Event Services
Submit your LGBTQ+ wedding, engagement or family story for editorial consideration.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms