Dylan and Jason’s wedding took guests out of the busy city of Phoenix and into the historic mining town of Jerome, Arizona. The old town feel came with gorgeous 360 degree views of the Verde Valley and the town itself.
Each marrier walked down the aisle with their mother. Dylan was dressed in a blue suit and Jason in black. Blue and green print bow ties showed off the couple’s chic flair. Groomsmen and groomsmaids wore blue and black suits and dresses to match the colors of Jason and Dylan’s attire.
The wedding infused the couple’s chic style with bright shades of blue and green both at the ceremony and reception along with a huge crystal chandelier over their sweetheart table. All of this color stood out against the backdrop of this historic town and locations used for the wedding.
The venue for the reception was one of the first two-story buildings in Arizona and is now a craft hall. Pipe and drape were added to reflect the couple’s decor style while still letting everyone enjoy the original rafter work of the building. Blue linens decorated the tables with green napkins and centerpieces of seasonal greenery adding standout color. Jason and Dylan’s shade of blue perfectly transitioned throughout the day from suit to table linen to the couple’s cake, which was all white with bands of blue.
Photography: Sunshine and Reign
Ceremony venue: Jerome State Historic Park Museum
Reception venue: Spook Hall
Florist: PJ’s Flowers and Events
Planner: Vermilion Events
Entertainment: The Beat Booth
Invitation: Posh Invitations
Attire and Attendant Attire: Mr. Formal Tuxedo
Catering: Creations in Cuisine
Cake: Honeymoon Sweets
Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)
- This gay couple had a fall wedding on a farm with a choreographed first dance, Chinese double happiness symbols and a s’mores campfire
- One step closer to marriage equality: Japan court rules that ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional
- A sunrise engagement photoshoot for Canada brides-to-be who own a flower farm together