Dylan and Jason’s wedding took guests out of the busy city of Phoenix and into the historic mining town of Jerome, Arizona. The old town feel came with gorgeous 360 degree views of the Verde Valley and the town itself.
Each marrier walked down the aisle with their mother. Dylan was dressed in a blue suit and Jason in black. Blue and green print bow ties showed off the couple’s chic flair. Groomsmen and groomsmaids wore blue and black suits and dresses to match the colors of Jason and Dylan’s attire.
The wedding infused the couple’s chic style with bright shades of blue and green both at the ceremony and reception along with a huge crystal chandelier over their sweetheart table. All of this color stood out against the backdrop of this historic town and locations used for the wedding.
The venue for the reception was one of the first two-story buildings in Arizona and is now a craft hall. Pipe and drape were added to reflect the couple’s decor style while still letting everyone enjoy the original rafter work of the building. Blue linens decorated the tables with green napkins and centerpieces of seasonal greenery adding standout color. Jason and Dylan’s shade of blue perfectly transitioned throughout the day from suit to table linen to the couple’s cake, which was all white with bands of blue.
Photography: Sunshine and Reign
Ceremony venue: Jerome State Historic Park Museum
Reception venue: Spook Hall
Florist: PJ’s Flowers and Events
Planner: Vermilion Events
Entertainment: The Beat Booth
Invitation: Posh Invitations
Attire and Attendant Attire: Mr. Formal Tuxedo
Catering: Creations in Cuisine
Cake: Honeymoon Sweets
Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights