Dylan and Jason’s wedding took guests out of the busy city of Phoenix and into the historic mining town of Jerome, Arizona. The old town feel came with gorgeous 360 degree views of the Verde Valley and the town itself.
Each marrier walked down the aisle with their mother. Dylan was dressed in a blue suit and Jason in black. Blue and green print bow ties showed off the couple’s chic flair. Groomsmen and groomsmaids wore blue and black suits and dresses to match the colors of Jason and Dylan’s attire.
The wedding infused the couple’s chic style with bright shades of blue and green both at the ceremony and reception along with a huge crystal chandelier over their sweetheart table. All of this color stood out against the backdrop of this historic town and locations used for the wedding.
The venue for the reception was one of the first two-story buildings in Arizona and is now a craft hall. Pipe and drape were added to reflect the couple’s decor style while still letting everyone enjoy the original rafter work of the building. Blue linens decorated the tables with green napkins and centerpieces of seasonal greenery adding standout color. Jason and Dylan’s shade of blue perfectly transitioned throughout the day from suit to table linen to the couple’s cake, which was all white with bands of blue.
Photography: Sunshine and Reign
Ceremony venue: Jerome State Historic Park Museum
Reception venue: Spook Hall
Florist: PJ’s Flowers and Events
Planner: Vermilion Events
Entertainment: The Beat Booth
Invitation: Posh Invitations
Attire and Attendant Attire: Mr. Formal Tuxedo
Catering: Creations in Cuisine
Cake: Honeymoon Sweets
Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration