Gray and white England wedding
“We went for simple and stylish with a gray and white theme,” shared Benjamin.
Luke and Benjamin planned their wedding themselves, and created their floral arrangements as well. Lilies were the couple’s wedding flower. The couple’s groomsmaids wore sleeveless dresses in a purplish gray shade and carried one long-stem lily in lieu of a bouquet. Both Benjamin and Luke wore one large, white lily as a boutonniere in their lapel. Matching boutonnieres united the couple’s otherwise varying attire. The marriers opted for suits in two different shades of gray, pairing a long black tie with a light gray suit and a black bow tie with a deep heather gray suit.
An assortment of Thai cuisine was served for dinner. Afterwards, Luke and Benjamin cut into a three-tier ruffled cake decorated with a white to gray gradient color scheme. A live band performed for entertainment at the reception.
Photography: Anna Lucia Photography
Wedding venue: Gray Manor Hotel
Planning: By the couple
Floral arrangements: By the couple
Entertainment: Richard Hayward
Rings: The Diamond Company, London
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Is engagement photography worth the time and money?
- Golden hour proposal in the mountains of San Diego, California
- Botanical, tropical fall greenhouse wedding in St. Louis, Missouri
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study