Gray and white England wedding
“We went for simple and stylish with a gray and white theme,” shared Benjamin.
Luke and Benjamin planned their wedding themselves, and created their floral arrangements as well. Lilies were the couple’s wedding flower. The couple’s groomsmaids wore sleeveless dresses in a purplish gray shade and carried one long-stem lily in lieu of a bouquet. Both Benjamin and Luke wore one large, white lily as a boutonniere in their lapel. Matching boutonnieres united the couple’s otherwise varying attire. The marriers opted for suits in two different shades of gray, pairing a long black tie with a light gray suit and a black bow tie with a deep heather gray suit.
An assortment of Thai cuisine was served for dinner. Afterwards, Luke and Benjamin cut into a three-tier ruffled cake decorated with a white to gray gradient color scheme. A live band performed for entertainment at the reception.
Photography: Anna Lucia Photography
Wedding venue: Gray Manor Hotel
Planning: By the couple
Floral arrangements: By the couple
Entertainment: Richard Hayward
Rings: The Diamond Company, London
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married