Gray and white England wedding
“We went for simple and stylish with a gray and white theme,” shared Benjamin.
Luke and Benjamin planned their wedding themselves, and created their floral arrangements as well. Lilies were the couple’s wedding flower. The couple’s groomsmaids wore sleeveless dresses in a purplish gray shade and carried one long-stem lily in lieu of a bouquet. Both Benjamin and Luke wore one large, white lily as a boutonniere in their lapel. Matching boutonnieres united the couple’s otherwise varying attire. The marriers opted for suits in two different shades of gray, pairing a long black tie with a light gray suit and a black bow tie with a deep heather gray suit.
An assortment of Thai cuisine was served for dinner. Afterwards, Luke and Benjamin cut into a three-tier ruffled cake decorated with a white to gray gradient color scheme. A live band performed for entertainment at the reception.
Photography: Anna Lucia Photography
Wedding venue: Gray Manor Hotel
Planning: By the couple
Floral arrangements: By the couple
Entertainment: Richard Hayward
Rings: The Diamond Company, London
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California