Summer is coming to a close and the smell of pumpkin spice will soon fill the air–and that means fall wedding season is almost here!
This year’s fall wedding dress trends are as fabulous as ever. If you’re a fall wedding guest or are getting married this fall and plan to wear a dress, these are some of the gorgeous trends you may see coming down the aisle. For LGBTQ+ weddings, you may even get to see two of them waltzing down the aisle at once.
From florals to ball gowns to floral ball gowns, some dresses on the market today even combine two trends in one.
There are endless ways to incorporate florals into your wedding gown, whether subtle, bold, or even just a little floral touch on one part of the dress.
Big, puffy sleeves aren’t what they used to be. The trend these days is looser, flowy sleeves that give off a chic and vintage vibe.
Long sleeve and backless may just be the perfect combo for fall weather.
You’re never too old to feel like Cinderella.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests