Summer is coming to a close and the smell of pumpkin spice will soon fill the air–and that means fall wedding season is almost here!
This year’s fall wedding dress trends are as fabulous as ever. If you’re a fall wedding guest or are getting married this fall and plan to wear a dress, these are some of the gorgeous trends you may see coming down the aisle. For LGBTQ+ weddings, you may even get to see two of them waltzing down the aisle at once.
From florals to ball gowns to floral ball gowns, some dresses on the market today even combine two trends in one.
There are endless ways to incorporate florals into your wedding gown, whether subtle, bold, or even just a little floral touch on one part of the dress.
Big, puffy sleeves aren’t what they used to be. The trend these days is looser, flowy sleeves that give off a chic and vintage vibe.
Long sleeve and backless may just be the perfect combo for fall weather.
You’re never too old to feel like Cinderella.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches