Steven and Timothy set out to have fun on their wedding day and fun they had. The couple spent their whole day together, starting in the morning as they got ready for their ceremony together, enjoying congratulatory chocolate covered strawberries and tying each other’s ties as the finishing touch to their wedding day ensembles.
Instead of walking down the aisle, the couple entered in at the front of the venue from each side and met in the middle, in front of the pond where their officiant was waiting, dressed fabulously in a yellow floral dress and black hat.
“These two are so clearly in love,” shared the couple’s photographer, Jennifer Cortiella. “I wish you could have been there for the ceremony, because the tears were definitely flowing, and they were definitely real. It’s moments like this when you step back and remind yourself just how special and inspiring this kind of love is.”
The limo ride the newlyweds took to the reception with their wedding party turned into a travelling photo booth as the couple posed for silly photos with fun props.
Timothy and Steven gathered around a long wooden table with their family to share a meal and cut their cake which featured a two dimensional cut-out of the couple’s silhouette.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion