Steven and Timothy set out to have fun on their wedding day and fun they had. The couple spent their whole day together, starting in the morning as they got ready for their ceremony together, enjoying congratulatory chocolate covered strawberries and tying each other’s ties as the finishing touch to their wedding day ensembles.
Instead of walking down the aisle, the couple entered in at the front of the venue from each side and met in the middle, in front of the pond where their officiant was waiting, dressed fabulously in a yellow floral dress and black hat.
“These two are so clearly in love,” shared the couple’s photographer, Jennifer Cortiella. “I wish you could have been there for the ceremony, because the tears were definitely flowing, and they were definitely real. It’s moments like this when you step back and remind yourself just how special and inspiring this kind of love is.”
The limo ride the newlyweds took to the reception with their wedding party turned into a travelling photo booth as the couple posed for silly photos with fun props.
Timothy and Steven gathered around a long wooden table with their family to share a meal and cut their cake which featured a two dimensional cut-out of the couple’s silhouette.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding