Federal Judge rules against agency denying same-sex couples
Judge Tucker presiding over the Federal court case between the city of Philadelphia and Catholic Social Services ruled that the agency denying same-sex couples goes against the city’s anti-discrimination policy.
Harry Styles helps fan come out to parent and more LGBTQ+ family news this week
Coming out to a family member can cause stress and anxiety. For one lucky concert-goer, singer Harry Styles helps fan come out to her mom during his Texas show.
Tampa yacht club black tie wedding
Alexandria and Audrey are both elementary school teachers in South Tampa. They live in St. Pete and have three amazing pups-Maggie, Ellie, and Max. Both ladies love traveling and new adventure together! The marriers held a black tie wedding at the West Shore Yacht Club in South Tampa.
Brooklyn Botanic Garden engagement session
Yani and Divinity’s Brooklyn Botanic Garden engagement session was the first engagement session where their photographer, Studio A Images, had observers ask to take photos of the couple because they looked so amazing.
Best states to start an LGBTQ+ family and more news this week
This week in family news: the best states to start an LGBTQ+ family, Delaware may start outing transgender students to their parents, New Jersey signs supportive transgender bills into law and more.
Wine Country vineyard wedding
Brandon and Derrick’s wedding almost didn’t happen as Northern California wildfires rolled in right before the wedding was scheduled to take place. Luckily, their wedding planning team was able to coordinate a vineyard wedding in Wine Country.
Marriage plays an impact on heart health study says
Marriage, while not without its ups and downs, plays a huge role in your life, including your health. Here’s how marriage plays an impact on heart heath.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing