LGBTQ+ Mexico beach destination wedding
Brooke and Melissa tied the knot on the white sand beaches of the Riviera Maya. The couple’s wedding photographer describes the feeling of the wedding day as “pure MAGIC.”
Melissa wore a long sleeve white button-up shirt with “Melissa” and “bride” custom embroidered on the sleeve cuffs and white pants. Brooke also wore all white, donning a sleeveless gown with a plunging neckline and high slit coming up to her thigh which allowed her to show off her detailed garter. A pop of color was added to the ensemble with Brooke’s bold orange and pink floral bouquet.
Wedding attendants danced down the aisle in shades of pink, teal and white. Prior to the ceremony Brooke shared prayers with her two wedding attendants. The night ended with the newlyweds praying with their guests.
Melissa and Brooke held their wedding seaside and captured photos with their guests on the shore before heading indoors to their reception which included a steamy garter removal and dance among sparklers.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding