LGBTQ+ Mexico beach destination wedding
Brooke and Melissa tied the knot on the white sand beaches of the Riviera Maya. The couple’s wedding photographer describes the feeling of the wedding day as “pure MAGIC.”
Melissa wore a long sleeve white button-up shirt with “Melissa” and “bride” custom embroidered on the sleeve cuffs and white pants. Brooke also wore all white, donning a sleeveless gown with a plunging neckline and high slit coming up to her thigh which allowed her to show off her detailed garter. A pop of color was added to the ensemble with Brooke’s bold orange and pink floral bouquet.
Wedding attendants danced down the aisle in shades of pink, teal and white. Prior to the ceremony Brooke shared prayers with her two wedding attendants. The night ended with the newlyweds praying with their guests.
Melissa and Brooke held their wedding seaside and captured photos with their guests on the shore before heading indoors to their reception which included a steamy garter removal and dance among sparklers.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Elizabeth Warren wants to give same-sex couples $57 million tax refunds
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California