LGBTQ+ Mexico beach destination wedding
Brooke and Melissa tied the knot on the white sand beaches of the Riviera Maya. The couple’s wedding photographer describes the feeling of the wedding day as “pure MAGIC.”
Melissa wore a long sleeve white button-up shirt with “Melissa” and “bride” custom embroidered on the sleeve cuffs and white pants. Brooke also wore all white, donning a sleeveless gown with a plunging neckline and high slit coming up to her thigh which allowed her to show off her detailed garter. A pop of color was added to the ensemble with Brooke’s bold orange and pink floral bouquet.
Wedding attendants danced down the aisle in shades of pink, teal and white. Prior to the ceremony Brooke shared prayers with her two wedding attendants. The night ended with the newlyweds praying with their guests.
Melissa and Brooke held their wedding seaside and captured photos with their guests on the shore before heading indoors to their reception which included a steamy garter removal and dance among sparklers.
Comments are closed.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights