LGBTQ+ Mexico beach destination wedding
Brooke and Melissa tied the knot on the white sand beaches of the Riviera Maya. The couple’s wedding photographer describes the feeling of the wedding day as “pure MAGIC.”
Melissa wore a long sleeve white button-up shirt with “Melissa” and “bride” custom embroidered on the sleeve cuffs and white pants. Brooke also wore all white, donning a sleeveless gown with a plunging neckline and high slit coming up to her thigh which allowed her to show off her detailed garter. A pop of color was added to the ensemble with Brooke’s bold orange and pink floral bouquet.
Wedding attendants danced down the aisle in shades of pink, teal and white. Prior to the ceremony Brooke shared prayers with her two wedding attendants. The night ended with the newlyweds praying with their guests.
Melissa and Brooke held their wedding seaside and captured photos with their guests on the shore before heading indoors to their reception which included a steamy garter removal and dance among sparklers.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, MA
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot
- 11 winter wedding looks we love
- How to celebrate your anniversary when it’s in the winter
- LGBTQ+ weddings make weddings better—for everyone
- Trump administration wants to allow religious child welfare agencies to reject LGBTQ+ families
- Summer citrus wedding inspiration at historic post office