Texas ranch wedding photo do-over
Nikki and Kristin romped through fields of flowers, rode a tractor and played with sweet baby donkeys during their wedding photo do-over session on a sunny day after their New Year’s Eve wedding did not have the desired weather for photos.
Verizon celebrates coming out stories and more LGBTQ+ family news
With Pride month comes much celebration. Families and corporations celebrate Pride, but the month is not without its challenges for LGBTQ+ parents.
Lipstick lesbian Palm Springs engagement photo session
Femme bloggers and entrepreneurs Megan and Whitney, known as Wegan, are a long distance success story. The lipstick lesbians had a civil ceremony in the UK in 2012 and had their engagement session (and wedding) in Palm Springs.
Queen Elizabeth II prepares for first same-sex royal wedding
Lord Ivar Mountbatten, cousin to Queen Elizabeth II, will have the Royal Family’s first ever same-sex royal wedding as he marries James Coyle.
Nautical Maine church wedding
Allie and Ashley’s Maine wedding took place at an Episcopal church near the harbor. The reception was decorated with nautical details and was filled with emotional toasts inspired by the couple’s love of running.
Legal battle begins for transgender paternity rights and more LGBTQ+ family news this week
Legal battle begins for paternity rights after a transgender man gives birth in Britain and more LGBTQ+ family news this week.
Last minute Father’s Day gifts for dads and father-like figures
Honor the father figures in your life with a gift that will make them feel so special, they’ll never know you it was a last minute Father’s Day gift.
Celebrate Pride with this heartwarming message from Will & Grace
This Will & Grace video honors Pride month by highlighting moments of coming out, struggle, happiness and love from throughout the 11 seasons of the hit show.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing