Hearts as one. We walk through the most important day of our lives, as we walk our own path in life, with love and joy in our hearts.
There are some places that allow us to be the star in our own show, and Rocabella Suits in Santorini is one of them. The beautiful simplicity of this place, coupled with luxury and assured elegance, makes it the choice for wedding shoots and for famous people to wander its rooms and bask in its beauty. Mick Jagger has stayed here and his spirt seemed to linger in the air when walked the same path as he has. With a rock god in the memory of these walls, it’s no wonder our wedding photography felt rebellious and vibrant.
The bridal gowns by Cohelle and the makeup by Beauty Santorini, together with hair by Morgans Fishtails, all came together to incorporate rock influences and a bold and confident look, while also staying understated and graceful. Two brides brought America and Greece together in perfect unison with simple and elegant white wedding gowns at the town of Imerovigli, where the most stunning sunsets blaze in the evening sky and light our hearts.
Wild flowers and a raw landscape were the perfect accompaniment to citrus colours and an earthiness of nature.
In the footsteps of a rolling stone, but with new steps being taken, the view over the ocean and the changing shades of the sky, set the scene for classic love in a wild world.
Cordination: The Secret Owl
Styling & Design: Santorini Glam Weddings
Venue: Rocabella Santorini
Wedding Gowns: Crochelle
Hair: Morgan Belleville
Makeup: Renia Bledaki
Manicure: del Mar e Sol
Flowers: Betty Flowers Santorini
Table: Spicy Bites
Chairs: Sphinx Wine Restaurant
Marbles: Grigoris Kouskouris – Marble Artworks
Calligraphy: Santorini Glam Weddings
Cinematography Jim Grillas
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples