It’s no secret, we are in the midst of Pride month (though let’s be honest, every day of the year should be Pride). One of the many perks of Pride is that is means the world is blessed with designers getting in on the celebration by releasing fun, limited edition designs for the season. One must-have we’re loving is how many Pride shoes are currently out on the market. From Adidas to Converse, Nike and more, we can’t get enough of these styles!
The 2018 Converse Pride Collection is designed by Miley Cyrus. The collection advocates for a future where youth are free to be their authentic selves without judgement. Including multiple high and low top styles, the net proceeds of the collection supports Converse’s LGBTQ+ global youth community partners such as the Happy Hippie Foundation and the It Gets Better Project.
Rock the rainbow with these comfortable slip-on shoes that mold to your feet.
Athletic brand Nike takes a subtle rainbow approach with their BETRUE collection. Monochromatic shoes with muted rainbow soles turn Pride into an all year, all outfit footwear style. And don’t forget some socks to go with those shoes! BETRUE supports initiatives to end discrimination in sports.
Running with the subtle vibe (no pun intended) Under Armour puts the rainbow beneath your feet with a limited Pride edition of their HOVR Sonic style.
Sport an ankle boot and support The Trevor Project with your purchase from Dr. Martens’ Wear with Pride styles. Like Nike, there’s even a sock to round out the line.
With so many styles to choose from, Adidas puts a pastel spin on the traditionally vivid rainbow for their Pride collection.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration