If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 4 years ago 1 min read
Wedding day fashion is all about you and your partner. It’s perfectly okay to wear a wedding crown and look like actual royalty.
Walk with love in these Pride shoes
Complete any look or dress up your outfit with these Pride shoes available in a variety of styles, colors and brand names.
How to fold a pocket square for your wedding day
Emily Rochotte, 5 years ago 1 min read
Whether you’re a first timer or someone who’s looking for a new way to style yourself, here’s how to fold a pocket square to get the perfect look for any occasion.
Here’s why we’re adding Barbie to our holiday shopping lists
Barbie, the toy that goes back and forth in the eyes of consumers everywhere. On one hand, Barbie can do anything, she’s held every job…
Vow to Be Chic with Lauren Conrad’s bridesmaid collection, Paper Crown
Emily Rochotte, 6 years ago 1 min read
Bridesmaid dress rental company Vow to be Chic is excited to announce they are teaming up with Paper Crown, Lauren Conrad’s bridesmaid collection.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line