Adidas Pride shoes are perfect for your walk down the aisle
With Pride month quickly approaching it’s time for the annual announcements to come rolling in centered on brands’ exclusive Pride apparel. From shirts to shoes to collectibles, brands such as Nike, Target, Adidas, Gucci and more have been known to release items specifically for Pride, typically in all shades of the rainbow.
This year, Adidas is releasing a line of shoes for Pride and it’s safe to say that they’re on our must-have list. Unlike the bright rainbow and vibrant designs typically given to Pride fashion (looking at you 2017 Gucci Pride shoes) the Adidas sneakers come in pastel colors and we think they’re just perfect for both taking a walk down the aisle and marching in your local Pride parade.
Who doesn’t love a good wedding sneaker? You’ll be able to comfortably tear up the dance floor all night long and have shoes you can wear again and again after your wedding.
From cream white with a subtle rainbow pattern on the back to an all-over array of colors with cream detailing, the four pairs of Adidas shoes on the Pride line are perfect for showing your pride in style.
Available soon on the Adidas website, the styles range from $90-$150.
Images via Sneaker News
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot