Adidas Pride shoes are perfect for your walk down the aisle
With Pride month quickly approaching it’s time for the annual announcements to come rolling in centered on brands’ exclusive Pride apparel. From shirts to shoes to collectibles, brands such as Nike, Target, Adidas, Gucci and more have been known to release items specifically for Pride, typically in all shades of the rainbow.
This year, Adidas is releasing a line of shoes for Pride and it’s safe to say that they’re on our must-have list. Unlike the bright rainbow and vibrant designs typically given to Pride fashion (looking at you 2017 Gucci Pride shoes) the Adidas sneakers come in pastel colors and we think they’re just perfect for both taking a walk down the aisle and marching in your local Pride parade.
Who doesn’t love a good wedding sneaker? You’ll be able to comfortably tear up the dance floor all night long and have shoes you can wear again and again after your wedding.
From cream white with a subtle rainbow pattern on the back to an all-over array of colors with cream detailing, the four pairs of Adidas shoes on the Pride line are perfect for showing your pride in style.
Available soon on the Adidas website, the styles range from $90-$150.
Images via Sneaker News
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH