Adidas Pride shoes are perfect for your walk down the aisle
With Pride month quickly approaching it’s time for the annual announcements to come rolling in centered on brands’ exclusive Pride apparel. From shirts to shoes to collectibles, brands such as Nike, Target, Adidas, Gucci and more have been known to release items specifically for Pride, typically in all shades of the rainbow.
This year, Adidas is releasing a line of shoes for Pride and it’s safe to say that they’re on our must-have list. Unlike the bright rainbow and vibrant designs typically given to Pride fashion (looking at you 2017 Gucci Pride shoes) the Adidas sneakers come in pastel colors and we think they’re just perfect for both taking a walk down the aisle and marching in your local Pride parade.
Who doesn’t love a good wedding sneaker? You’ll be able to comfortably tear up the dance floor all night long and have shoes you can wear again and again after your wedding.
From cream white with a subtle rainbow pattern on the back to an all-over array of colors with cream detailing, the four pairs of Adidas shoes on the Pride line are perfect for showing your pride in style.
Available soon on the Adidas website, the styles range from $90-$150.
Images via Sneaker News
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida