Love designer? Gucci pride themed sneakers are here
Pride month is approaching. Looking for some new styles to wear to upcoming Pride events or march in your local parade? Gucci has you covered. The luxury brand has debuted two styles of designer sneakers featuring the iconic LGBTQ pride rainbow.
A statement platform shoe is available in gold leather. The five tier platform features layers of red, yellow, green, blue and purple. Also available is a white high top sneaker with a terry cloth rainbow around the ankle and a gold stripe.
Showing your pride, Gucci style, does not come with a small price tag. The rainbow platform sneakers retail for $950, and the white high top sneakers ring up a bit lower at $695.
Will you be rocking these designer styles for Pride? Comment below and let us know!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion