Pride month is approaching. Looking for some new styles to wear to upcoming Pride events or march in your local parade? Gucci has you covered. The luxury brand has debuted two styles of designer sneakers featuring the iconic LGBTQ pride rainbow.
A statement platform shoe is available in gold leather. The five tier platform features layers of red, yellow, green, blue and purple. Also available is a white high top sneaker with a terry cloth rainbow around the ankle and a gold stripe.
Showing your pride, Gucci style, does not come with a small price tag. The rainbow platform sneakers retail for $950, and the white high top sneakers ring up a bit lower at $695.
Will you be rocking these designer styles for Pride? Comment below and let us know!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line