Love designer? Gucci pride themed sneakers are here
Pride month is approaching. Looking for some new styles to wear to upcoming Pride events or march in your local parade? Gucci has you covered. The luxury brand has debuted two styles of designer sneakers featuring the iconic LGBTQ pride rainbow.
A statement platform shoe is available in gold leather. The five tier platform features layers of red, yellow, green, blue and purple. Also available is a white high top sneaker with a terry cloth rainbow around the ankle and a gold stripe.
Showing your pride, Gucci style, does not come with a small price tag. The rainbow platform sneakers retail for $950, and the white high top sneakers ring up a bit lower at $695.
Will you be rocking these designer styles for Pride? Comment below and let us know!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York