Pride month is approaching. Looking for some new styles to wear to upcoming Pride events or march in your local parade? Gucci has you covered. The luxury brand has debuted two styles of designer sneakers featuring the iconic LGBTQ pride rainbow.
A statement platform shoe is available in gold leather. The five tier platform features layers of red, yellow, green, blue and purple. Also available is a white high top sneaker with a terry cloth rainbow around the ankle and a gold stripe.
Showing your pride, Gucci style, does not come with a small price tag. The rainbow platform sneakers retail for $950, and the white high top sneakers ring up a bit lower at $695.
Will you be rocking these designer styles for Pride? Comment below and let us know!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot