Love designer? Gucci pride themed sneakers are here
Pride month is approaching. Looking for some new styles to wear to upcoming Pride events or march in your local parade? Gucci has you covered. The luxury brand has debuted two styles of designer sneakers featuring the iconic LGBTQ pride rainbow.
A statement platform shoe is available in gold leather. The five tier platform features layers of red, yellow, green, blue and purple. Also available is a white high top sneaker with a terry cloth rainbow around the ankle and a gold stripe.
Showing your pride, Gucci style, does not come with a small price tag. The rainbow platform sneakers retail for $950, and the white high top sneakers ring up a bit lower at $695.
Will you be rocking these designer styles for Pride? Comment below and let us know!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding