From the photographer, Barb Danielson: The inspiration behind this shoot was to create an elegantly styled wedding in the woods infused with masculinity, whiskey and nature. With rentals provided by Borrow my Vintage and invitation suite designed by Andi’s Invites, we pulled together the perfect balance between raw nature and elegant design.
This inspiration shoot took place at a local state park, keeping our colors neutral and earthy and harnessing that masculine atmosphere. The couple modeling was married at a destination wedding last summer and never had professional photos taken to commemorate their occasion, so they were happy to have their commitment celebrated for our styled shoot. This also takes place in Iowa, one of the pioneer states in marriage equality.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California