From the photographer, Barb Danielson: The inspiration behind this shoot was to create an elegantly styled wedding in the woods infused with masculinity, whiskey and nature. With rentals provided by Borrow my Vintage and invitation suite designed by Andi’s Invites, we pulled together the perfect balance between raw nature and elegant design.
This inspiration shoot took place at a local state park, keeping our colors neutral and earthy and harnessing that masculine atmosphere. The couple modeling was married at a destination wedding last summer and never had professional photos taken to commemorate their occasion, so they were happy to have their commitment celebrated for our styled shoot. This also takes place in Iowa, one of the pioneer states in marriage equality.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches