From the photographer, Barb Danielson: The inspiration behind this shoot was to create an elegantly styled wedding in the woods infused with masculinity, whiskey and nature. With rentals provided by Borrow my Vintage and invitation suite designed by Andi’s Invites, we pulled together the perfect balance between raw nature and elegant design.
This inspiration shoot took place at a local state park, keeping our colors neutral and earthy and harnessing that masculine atmosphere. The couple modeling was married at a destination wedding last summer and never had professional photos taken to commemorate their occasion, so they were happy to have their commitment celebrated for our styled shoot. This also takes place in Iowa, one of the pioneer states in marriage equality.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples
- Sunset Wedding Portraits on Mount Lemmon