Fernando and Abimael celebrated their wedding at the botanical garden at the University of Puerto Rico. The couple got ready separately in their hotel rooms then did their first look on the stairs of the hotel. The grooms wore white tuxedos with black edging and black bow ties. Abimael, Fernando and their wedding party dressed in all black stood out during the ceremony contrasting against the bright red bridge behind them in the garden.
The reception was held indoors. Bible verses were framed on each table along with a bowl of floating white candles. White floral centerpieces, black linens and a black and white cake continued the white and black color scheme. The marriers’ names were projected in lights on the wall.
Fernando and Abimael were married at The Botanic Garden of the University of P.R. with a beautiful reception at the beautiful building of Sila M. Calderon Foundations, in the heat of the metropolitan area of San Juan, P. R. When Fernando, Abimael and I first spoke on the phone I instantly felt like we would become friends. There was something that just clicked. I was very impressed with them both because of the love that existed between these soulmates. Their kindness and incredible charisma, it’s something out of this world. I thought and felt in my heart that it would be a tremendous experience to be there. You can just feel the love radiating between these two and their families when you’re around them. Their amazing engagement photo session was so lovely, but the wedding day at the Botanic Garden was simply perfect and I’m so thrilled that I was able to share it with them!
From the photographer, Rosed Ramos
Photographer: Rosedramos Photography
Tuxedo and attire: CHALECO TUXEDO
Cake: Piece A Cake by Glenda
Musicians: Saxofon by Anibal Colon
Officiant: Reverend Nixie Ramos
Planner: HS EVENTS
Ceremony venue: The National Botanical Garden of Puerto Rico
Reception venue: Sila María Calderón Foundation
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding