Fernando and Abimael celebrated their wedding at the botanical garden at the University of Puerto Rico. The couple got ready separately in their hotel rooms then did their first look on the stairs of the hotel. The grooms wore white tuxedos with black edging and black bow ties. Abimael, Fernando and their wedding party dressed in all black stood out during the ceremony contrasting against the bright red bridge behind them in the garden.
The reception was held indoors. Bible verses were framed on each table along with a bowl of floating white candles. White floral centerpieces, black linens and a black and white cake continued the white and black color scheme. The marriers’ names were projected in lights on the wall.
Fernando and Abimael were married at The Botanic Garden of the University of P.R. with a beautiful reception at the beautiful building of Sila M. Calderon Foundations, in the heat of the metropolitan area of San Juan, P. R. When Fernando, Abimael and I first spoke on the phone I instantly felt like we would become friends. There was something that just clicked. I was very impressed with them both because of the love that existed between these soulmates. Their kindness and incredible charisma, it’s something out of this world. I thought and felt in my heart that it would be a tremendous experience to be there. You can just feel the love radiating between these two and their families when you’re around them. Their amazing engagement photo session was so lovely, but the wedding day at the Botanic Garden was simply perfect and I’m so thrilled that I was able to share it with them!
From the photographer, Rosed Ramos
Photographer: Rosedramos Photography
Tuxedo and attire: CHALECO TUXEDO
Cake: Piece A Cake by Glenda
Musicians: Saxofon by Anibal Colon
Officiant: Reverend Nixie Ramos
Planner: HS EVENTS
Ceremony venue: The National Botanical Garden of Puerto Rico
Reception venue: Sila María Calderón Foundation
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day