Presqu’ile Winery, an LGBTQ+ inclusive Southern California wedding venue
Say “I do” with the Pacific Ocean as your backdrop and delicious wines at the ready. Presqu’ile Winery is an LGBTQ+ inclusive Southern California wedding venue nestled in the valley of Santa Maria, Calif. The elegant winery sits on 200 acres—73 of which are certified sustainably farmed vineyards—and offers modern design touches with glass, stone and alder wood while maintaining its warmth with rustic architecture. Every available space for your ceremony and reception are distinct from one another which creates a creative flow for your wedding.
With 180 degrees of beautiful horizon as your backdrop, Presqu’ile Winery’s rooftop terrace is as stylishly modern as it is majestic, from the appealing warmth of its teak deck to its luxurious oversized lounge furniture and private attached suite. Your guests will be escorted through the underground wine cave to an elevator that dramatically arrives five floors above. Presqu’ile’s Grand Room features locally sourced and hand-cut natural stone walls, Alder wood vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass walls that open completely onto an expansive terrace, the perfect vantage point to enjoy sweeping views of the vineyards and valley.
Featuring an open-air, two-story ceiling of café lights surrounded by high garden walls with climbing ivy, organic citrus trees and beds of fresh herbs, “The Secret Garden” Wine Club Lounge is ideal for an array of events boasting a welcoming outdoor bar and a striking iron fire feature that makes for an intimate and inviting space. Most spaces can fit up to 300 people with the exception of the Viewing Terrace, which is ideal for intimate ceremonies of up to 50 people. Wedding prices begin at $7,000. For more information, visit presquilewine.com.
All photos by Allyson Magda
This is a sponsored post from Presqu’ile Winery. If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to email@example.com.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage