Presqu’ile Winery, an LGBTQ+ inclusive Southern California wedding venue
Say “I do” with the Pacific Ocean as your backdrop and delicious wines at the ready. Presqu’ile Winery is an LGBTQ+ inclusive Southern California wedding venue nestled in the valley of Santa Maria, Calif. The elegant winery sits on 200 acres—73 of which are certified sustainably farmed vineyards—and offers modern design touches with glass, stone and alder wood while maintaining its warmth with rustic architecture. Every available space for your ceremony and reception are distinct from one another which creates a creative flow for your wedding.
With 180 degrees of beautiful horizon as your backdrop, Presqu’ile Winery’s rooftop terrace is as stylishly modern as it is majestic, from the appealing warmth of its teak deck to its luxurious oversized lounge furniture and private attached suite. Your guests will be escorted through the underground wine cave to an elevator that dramatically arrives five floors above. Presqu’ile’s Grand Room features locally sourced and hand-cut natural stone walls, Alder wood vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass walls that open completely onto an expansive terrace, the perfect vantage point to enjoy sweeping views of the vineyards and valley.
Featuring an open-air, two-story ceiling of café lights surrounded by high garden walls with climbing ivy, organic citrus trees and beds of fresh herbs, “The Secret Garden” Wine Club Lounge is ideal for an array of events boasting a welcoming outdoor bar and a striking iron fire feature that makes for an intimate and inviting space. Most spaces can fit up to 300 people with the exception of the Viewing Terrace, which is ideal for intimate ceremonies of up to 50 people. Wedding prices begin at $7,000. For more information, visit presquilewine.com.
All photos by Allyson Magda
This is a sponsored post from Presqu’ile Winery. If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to email@example.com.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot