Chaya Milchtein is an automotive educator, writer, and speaker as well as the founder of Mechanic Shop Femme. She’s made it her life’s mission to educate women and LGBT people about their cars. Chaya uses her platform to prove that people (especially femmes) can do whatever they want in the body they have.
You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
While weddings happen every single day, it’s not often that they are 100 percent virtual, or that the whole world is invited.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights