Chaya Milchtein is an automotive educator, writer, and speaker as well as the founder of Mechanic Shop Femme. She’s made it her life’s mission to educate women and LGBT people about their cars. Chaya uses her platform to prove that people (especially femmes) can do whatever they want in the body they have.
You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
While weddings happen every single day, it’s not often that they are 100 percent virtual, or that the whole world is invited.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples