Jamie Lee Curtis will officiate her transgender daughter’s wedding
Curtis has long positioned herself as a staunch LGBTQ+ ally.
Lance Bass and Michael Turchin announce they are having twins
“If you want to start that family, start that family. It’s going to be incredible.”
Jonathan Bennett & Jaymes Vaughan discuss the release of their engagement ring for LGBTQ+ couples
We want this to be so successful that it shows the industry there’s a space for this. The LGBTQ+ community is here, and we’ve got a lot of love to give. Be a part of it.
Country star Brooke Eden gets engaged to longtime girlfriend in epic double proposal
In an exclusive interview with PEOPLE, the couple discussed how each pulled off a surprise proposal for the other, as well as why it was important to them that they each propose.
On mother’s day, Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli announce the birth of their first child
“Welcome to the world, babygirl. We love you and we thank you for giving us the best 1st Mother’s Day two ladies could ask for.”
Queer Eye star Tan France and husband Rob are expecting their first child
In 2018, Tan opened up about not only his desire for a big family, but also his commitment to speak publicly about surrogacy.
Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
Congratulations are in order for celebrity LGBTQ+ couple Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan. Bennett, who’s most famous for his jock role as Aaron Samuels in Mean Girls (2004), was proposed to by his boyfriend, Jaymes Vaughan, the host of Celebrity Page on Reelz, during the Thanksgiving weekend.
Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
Raven-Symoné and Miranda Pearman-Maday are married!
Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie’s extravagant South African safari proposal to Danny Peuscovich
Wedding planner to the stars Colin Cowie recounts to Equally Wed exactly how he pulled off his luxury proposal to boyfriend Danny Peuscovich on a South African safari.
Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert: Raining Jane’s Becky Gebhardt marries cinematographer Abby Linne
Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert: Raining Jane musician Becky Gebhardt marries cinematographer Abby Linne in afternoon Los Angeles wedding.
Two women left “The Bachelor: Vietnam” for each other and are now a couple
Last month, The Bachelor: Vietnam contestant Minh Thu confessed her love for fellow contestant Truc Nhu. Thu asked Nhu to leave the show with her, saying “Come home with me.” Now the two women are in a relationship.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding