Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
“I do, Bon.” 😍 Swoon.
View this post on Instagram
She said yes! We’re jumping up and down here at the Equally Wed office after hearing about the engagement of Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie Chance Roberts.
Beanie Feldstein, who is well known for her role in Booksmart, her portrayal of Monica Lewinsky on Impeachment: American Crime Story, and is currently headlining in the Broadway musical Funny Girl, announced her engagement on Instagram this morning, Thursday, June 23, 2022.
“You make me happier than I knew was possible. I love you.” Feldstein wrote on her Instagram story sharing the news.
The pictures included Roberts down on one knee with a shocked Feldstein, along with others where they celebrated with family and friends, including Feldstein’s brother Jonah Hill, who were in attendance to the backyard proposal.
The couple met in London while working on the film How to Build a Girl of which Bonnie Chance Roberts was a producer. They made their red carpet debut as a couple in December 2019.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches