Sunny Miami vow renewal on a private yacht
Married couple Jeicoby and Scott Lanney are still so in love that they decided to do it all over again.
In January 2020, the pair escaped the Connecticut winter and renewed their vows on a private yacht in beautiful Miami. The ceremony was performed by a close friend while the sun shined and the water glistened. Jeicoby and Scott wore matching bright floral tops and white pants. On the bow of the yacht, they declared their commitment to one another for the second time.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Jennifer Nichole and Co Photography
Venue: Bella Lina Yacht Charters
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL