How LGBTQ+ parents celebrated the birth of Pete and Chasten Buttigieg’s twins
On September 4, the couple proudly announced the birth of their twins, Penelope Rose and Joseph August Buttigieg.
Casual, romantic photo session to celebrate long term love
“She’s my partner. In every way. My best friend and love.”
On mother’s day, Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli announce the birth of their first child
“Welcome to the world, babygirl. We love you and we thank you for giving us the best 1st Mother’s Day two ladies could ask for.”
Queer Eye star Tan France and husband Rob are expecting their first child
In 2018, Tan opened up about not only his desire for a big family, but also his commitment to speak publicly about surrogacy.
After four rounds of IUI, Callie and Taylor welcome their baby
“Being a mom has been nothing short of an incredible journey, completely overwhelming, uncertain, and exhausting at times but all of that is quickly forgotten the minute he says, ‘Love you momma.'”
Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
One mother explains why she and her wife chose to use an anonymous sperm donor in starting their family.
How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
Since having kids, time by ourselves has become pretty much non-existent. We recently just found ways to fit it in, like movie nights while they’re asleep.
Raising our children as a two-mom family isn’t always easy, but we love it
Christina shares how she and Katie raise their kids as a two-mom family and some of the challenges they face as LGBTQ+ parents.
Reciprocal IVF was hard for our family, but it was the right decision
Christina and Katie share their challenges in the process of reciprocal IVF for their two daughters, Kennedy and Charlotte.
Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
Shirley and Amanda celebrate their long IVF journey and the beginning of starting a family together with this waterfront pregnancy photo shoot.
Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
Shaun T., a fitness motivational speaker and creator of the Insanity workout, and his husband and business partner Scott Blokker are the first same-sex parents featured on the cover of Parents magazine.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights