After four rounds of IUI, Callie and Taylor welcome their baby
Callie and Taylor were married in 2017, after seven years together. After their wedding, they wanted to start their family as soon as possible.
“Four rounds of IUI later, Callie was pregnant,” Taylor says, “and we welcomed our sweet Van on July 20th, 2018. Van Warren has the biggest heart, sweetest smile, and a personality that is 1000x bigger than him! Being a mom has been nothing short of an incredible journey, completely overwhelming, uncertain, and exhausting at times but all of that is quickly forgotten the minute he says, ‘Love you momma.'”
With the help of Sarah Beth Photography, Callie and Taylor captured the magical day Van was born.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Sarah Beth Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights