After four rounds of IUI, Callie and Taylor welcome their baby
Callie and Taylor were married in 2017, after seven years together. After their wedding, they wanted to start their family as soon as possible.
“Four rounds of IUI later, Callie was pregnant,” Taylor says, “and we welcomed our sweet Van on July 20th, 2018. Van Warren has the biggest heart, sweetest smile, and a personality that is 1000x bigger than him! Being a mom has been nothing short of an incredible journey, completely overwhelming, uncertain, and exhausting at times but all of that is quickly forgotten the minute he says, ‘Love you momma.'”
With the help of Sarah Beth Photography, Callie and Taylor captured the magical day Van was born.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Sarah Beth Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples