After four rounds of IUI, Callie and Taylor welcome their baby
Callie and Taylor were married in 2017, after seven years together. After their wedding, they wanted to start their family as soon as possible.
“Four rounds of IUI later, Callie was pregnant,” Taylor says, “and we welcomed our sweet Van on July 20th, 2018. Van Warren has the biggest heart, sweetest smile, and a personality that is 1000x bigger than him! Being a mom has been nothing short of an incredible journey, completely overwhelming, uncertain, and exhausting at times but all of that is quickly forgotten the minute he says, ‘Love you momma.'”
With the help of Sarah Beth Photography, Callie and Taylor captured the magical day Van was born.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Sarah Beth Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor