A bold, colorful wedding with Indian traditions and outfit changes
Lewis and Joe’s vibrant, colorful and intimate Philadelphia wedding was Lewis’s gorgeous vision come to life. He created his own veil, as well as custom lavender vases and avatar cake toppers. The wedding also included multiple outfit changes, as well as flower garlands and traditional clothing to honor Joe’s Indian heritage. The wedding was bright, bold and filled with dancing, love, and joy.
The couple also wrote their own vows, which their event planner, Neha Joshi, says “brought tears to the eyes of all.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Planner: Neha Joshi
Photographer: Lorenzini Wedding Photography
Makeup: Cheekadee Makeup Artists
Reception Venue: Cairnwood Estate
Caterer: Sage Catering
Bakery: The Caketeria
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH