A bold, colorful wedding with Indian traditions and outfit changes
Lewis and Joe’s vibrant, colorful and intimate Philadelphia wedding was Lewis’s gorgeous vision come to life. He created his own veil, as well as custom lavender vases and avatar cake toppers. The wedding also included multiple outfit changes, as well as flower garlands and traditional clothing to honor Joe’s Indian heritage. The wedding was bright, bold and filled with dancing, love, and joy.
The couple also wrote their own vows, which their event planner, Neha Joshi, says “brought tears to the eyes of all.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Planner: Neha Joshi
Photographer: Lorenzini Wedding Photography
Makeup: Cheekadee Makeup Artists
Reception Venue: Cairnwood Estate
Caterer: Sage Catering
Bakery: The Caketeria
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Elopement inspiration with artisanal Mexican decor at Joshua Tree National Park
- Queer Eye star Tan France and husband Rob are expecting their first child
- Glamorous winter wedding in San Diego
- Dinner cruise proposal under Amsterdam’s lucky Skinny Bridge
- An intimate mountain wedding after a romantic double proposal