Moss and gold tea party
Ooh, a moss and gold tea party!
A moss and gold tea party would be darling for a wedding shower or a celebratory engagement brunch. From delicate tea cups to chocolate-dipped teabag cookies and a gold leaf table with woodsy moss, the floral and vintage appeal lures us in.
From the creative team: When styling this shoot, our team really wanted to bring a clean but natural look to the vignettes, creating a contrast between the loose and flowing floral and the more structured, traditional look of teatime. We were searching for a mix of delicate daintiness and strong lines. The daytime tea party shower was a hit with our team and with real life couple Kaci and Paige! The Stalk Market did a great job of bringing together the whites and greens in the floral and adding a pop of gold in the containers. We loved the idea of hoisting one of AFR Event Furnishings’ gold leaf table onto their Vermont table to give us some height without creating an overly floral look for this daytime event. Gather in McKinney provided all of the cups, saucers and teapots from their in-house collection of tableware, and all the different teacup styles perfectly highlighted the different lines in the table, floral, and ghost chairs. The invitation from Jonny & Britt Designs gave us a smashing little hint of gold to set the scene. And for the finishing touches, Sugar Bee Sweets provided the adorable (and delicious) chocolate-dipped teabag cookies as our place cards on the table and Clover and Bloom added the perfectly placed Mrs. & Mrs. banner to give a little sparkle to our tea and champagne bar.
Photographer: Dot & Anchor Photography
Equipment Rentals: AFR Event Furnishings Dallas
Etsy Designer: Clover and Bloom
Event Planner: Each & Every Detail, LLC
Reception Venue: Gather in Downtown McKinney
Makeup Artist: Something You Make Up Artistry and Hair Design
Cake Designer: Sugar Bee Sweets
Floral Designer: The Stalk Market
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
- Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling
- Romantic winter beach wedding in Barcelona, Spain