Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
This styled shoot featuring a beautiful drag queen took place in Dallas, Texas and was the vision of Chevy Gil of Chevy Chey Photography.
Bursting with color, the decor was inspired by Taylor Swift & Brandon Urie’s music video for the song “Me.”
The queen wore a gorgeous white sequined dress covered in colorful roses with a unique train in the front instead of the back. She also changed into a breathtaking blue and black dress for a few fun photos.
“From the pastel suits to the fun umbrellas to the draping blue gown at the end, I knew this was the perfect variety of what I was looking for,” says Gil.
The shoot also included a bridesmaid in a delightful purple gown, as well as a whimsical cotton candy wall behind the bar.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Chevy Chey Photography
Venue: On The Levee
Flowers: Bloomfield Floral
Suits: Alton Lane
Jewelry: First Peoples Jewelers Denton
Headpiece & Lavender Earrings: Bella Brides
Pastel Drapes: Fabric Wholesale Direct
Drag White Dress: Fashion by Rey Ortiz
Drag Blue Dress: Thomas Ogden
filed under: LGBTQ+ wedding ideas, LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration, drag wedding ideas, drag wedding inspiration, LGBTQ+ love
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights