Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
This styled shoot featuring a beautiful drag queen took place in Dallas, Texas and was the vision of Chevy Gil of Chevy Chey Photography.
Bursting with color, the decor was inspired by Taylor Swift & Brandon Urie’s music video for the song “Me.”
The queen wore a gorgeous white sequined dress covered in colorful roses with a unique train in the front instead of the back. She also changed into a breathtaking blue and black dress for a few fun photos.
“From the pastel suits to the fun umbrellas to the draping blue gown at the end, I knew this was the perfect variety of what I was looking for,” says Gil.
The shoot also included a bridesmaid in a delightful purple gown, as well as a whimsical cotton candy wall behind the bar.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Chevy Chey Photography
Venue: On The Levee
Flowers: Bloomfield Floral
Suits: Alton Lane
Jewelry: First Peoples Jewelers Denton
Headpiece & Lavender Earrings: Bella Brides
Pastel Drapes: Fabric Wholesale Direct
Drag White Dress: Fashion by Rey Ortiz
Drag Blue Dress: Thomas Ogden
filed under: LGBTQ+ wedding ideas, LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration, drag wedding ideas, drag wedding inspiration, LGBTQ+ love
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon destination: Iceland
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles