Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
Bri + Luck
Pronouns: She/Her; She/Her
Orientation: Lesbian; Lesbian
Proposal Location: Las Vegas
Bri and Luck met on Instagram in 2019. Bri had recently moved to Las Vegas and started following Luck because she thought she was cute.
“It took a while for me to work up the courage to message her,” Bri said, “but I did and the rest is history.”
Luck proposed in a grandiose display of rose petals, lights, candles, and massive lit-up letters that spelled out “Marry Me.”
“Luck planned everything perfectly,” Bri said. “She told me we were celebrating our year and a half anniversary (yes we would celebrate our anniversary monthly), so I wasn’t too suspicious. She told me she had a whole day of activities planned so we went to dinner and then headed over to the Vdara Hotel on the Vegas strip.”
“She went up to the room first then gave me the room number and when I walked in I was blown away.”
What do you love most about each other?
How we balance each other out and give to each other whatever the other is lacking in order to grow.
What are you most looking forward to in your marriage?
Growing our family and having more children.
View this post on Instagram
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Venue: Vdara Hotel
Jeweler: Morgan Jeweler
filed under: LGBTG+ engagement, LGBTQ+ love, LGBTQ+ proposal, Las Vegas proposal, Las Vegas engagement
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples