Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
Bri + Luck
Pronouns: She/Her; She/Her
Orientation: Lesbian; Lesbian
Proposal Location: Las Vegas
Bri and Luck met on Instagram in 2019. Bri had recently moved to Las Vegas and started following Luck because she thought she was cute.
“It took a while for me to work up the courage to message her,” Bri said, “but I did and the rest is history.”
Luck proposed in a grandiose display of rose petals, lights, candles, and massive lit-up letters that spelled out “Marry Me.”
“Luck planned everything perfectly,” Bri said. “She told me we were celebrating our year and a half anniversary (yes we would celebrate our anniversary monthly), so I wasn’t too suspicious. She told me she had a whole day of activities planned so we went to dinner and then headed over to the Vdara Hotel on the Vegas strip.”
“She went up to the room first then gave me the room number and when I walked in I was blown away.”
What do you love most about each other?
How we balance each other out and give to each other whatever the other is lacking in order to grow.
What are you most looking forward to in your marriage?
Growing our family and having more children.
View this post on Instagram
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Venue: Vdara Hotel
Jeweler: Morgan Jeweler
filed under: LGBTG+ engagement, LGBTQ+ love, LGBTQ+ proposal, Las Vegas proposal, Las Vegas engagement
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon destination: Iceland
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles