Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
Bri + Luck
Pronouns: She/Her; She/Her
Orientation: Lesbian; Lesbian
Proposal Location: Las Vegas
Bri and Luck met on Instagram in 2019. Bri had recently moved to Las Vegas and started following Luck because she thought she was cute.
“It took a while for me to work up the courage to message her,” Bri said, “but I did and the rest is history.”
Luck proposed in a grandiose display of rose petals, lights, candles, and massive lit-up letters that spelled out “Marry Me.”
“Luck planned everything perfectly,” Bri said. “She told me we were celebrating our year and a half anniversary (yes we would celebrate our anniversary monthly), so I wasn’t too suspicious. She told me she had a whole day of activities planned so we went to dinner and then headed over to the Vdara Hotel on the Vegas strip.”
“She went up to the room first then gave me the room number and when I walked in I was blown away.”
What do you love most about each other?
How we balance each other out and give to each other whatever the other is lacking in order to grow.
What are you most looking forward to in your marriage?
Growing our family and having more children.
View this post on Instagram
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Venue: Vdara Hotel
Jeweler: Morgan Jeweler
filed under: LGBTG+ engagement, LGBTQ+ love, LGBTQ+ proposal, Las Vegas proposal, Las Vegas engagement
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot