Gold cuticles for your wedding nails
New trend? We hope so! These gold cuticles for your wedding nails are pretty and easy to do yourself.
We didn’t see this gold cuticles trend coming but now that we’ve spotted it on the runways for spring 2017 fashion, we’re sure it’ll translate to the aisles for 2017 weddings too.
Here’s what our friends at Glamour had to say about this gorgeous, low-maintenance look: “Cuticles finally get their due! So does glitter—because in a sparkling rim around the edges of the nails, like the “gold chain” look at Rodarte, it actually looks dainty and subdued (neither of which is a word we’d typically use to describe glitter). To copy nail artist Tracey Lee’s creation, use Morgan Taylor New School Nude as a base, then using a detail brush, paint a thin line of Morgan Taylor Gold & Glitter directly onto the surrounding skin.”
Photo: Spencer C. Amonwatvorakul
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot