Romantic engagement session at the Palace of Fine Arts
“Megan, with her doe eyes and bubbly personality, swooned over her bride to be as the two spent time dancing together beneath the gorgeous dome.”
Sunny mountaintop engagement session after board game proposal
“The two are palpably in love,” says their photographer
Pittsburgh engagement session after a grocery store meet cute
“Love is priceless, and I couldn’t imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else. I’m forever in love with my best friend.”
Dinner cruise proposal under Amsterdam’s lucky Skinny Bridge
Legend says that if you kiss under the Skinny Bridge, you will have a lifetime of love together. It was absolutely perfect and she said, “YES!”
Boston engagement session with bow ties and an adorable pup
The joyous pair gallivanted through different Boston landmarks.
Casual and joyous engagement session at a California Christmas tree farm
Britney and Marie celebrated their engagement with a photo session among the pine trees of the Peltzer Pines Christmas tree farm.
Casual rooftop engagement session with pizza and beer
Lindsay and Audree’s casual rooftop engagement session included pizza, beer, and a whole lot of love.
A gorgeous proposal on the shores of Lake Michigan
“Joanna’s the perfect mix of beautiful, funny, charismatic, sweet and sassy,” says fiancée Amanda.
These artistic engagement photos in Nevada’s Lamoille Canyon are stunning
Heidi and Kat bonded over their mutual passion for nature and the outdoors. They both love camping in beautiful, remote places that have barely been touched by humans.
Speakeasy wedding inspiration featuring elegance, style and glorious gender fluidity
In a stunning depiction of gender fluidity, this styled shoot celebrates the engagement of Charlie and Mush.
This whirlwind virtual romance became a real-life engagement
Paul and Alexander’s whirlwind, ocean-crossing romance began when they met online in late 2020.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget