Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
Christina + Drew
Pronouns: she/her + she/her
Orientations: gay + gay
Homebase: New Jersey
Proposal spot: Washington Square Park, New York
Christina and Drew met in 2018 at New York City’s historic LGBTQ+ bar, The Cubbyhole. Christina was instantly attracted to Drew’s Ruby Rose haircut. The pair started dating long distance, as Christina lived in New Jersey and Drew in Tennessee. They now live together in New Jersey.
In the same city where they met, Christina got down on one knee in Washington Square Park and proposed to Drew with a moonstone ring.
“We look forward to growing up as individuals, but creating this bond as a unit,” they said.
The couple loves that they never get bored of one another and can always make each other laugh. That joy is clear in their engagement photo session at a greenhouse.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Kathleen Whittemore Photography
Venue: Tom’s Greenhouse & Nursery
filed under: engagement story, proposal story, engagement photos, gay couple, gay women, moonstone ring, gay engagement ring, moonstone ring, how she asked, LGBTQ+ proposal, same-sex engagement
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH