Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
Christina + Drew
Pronouns: she/her + she/her
Orientations: gay + gay
Homebase: New Jersey
Proposal spot: Washington Square Park, New York
Christina and Drew met in 2018 at New York City’s historic LGBTQ+ bar, The Cubbyhole. Christina was instantly attracted to Drew’s Ruby Rose haircut. The pair started dating long distance, as Christina lived in New Jersey and Drew in Tennessee. They now live together in New Jersey.
In the same city where they met, Christina got down on one knee in Washington Square Park and proposed to Drew with a moonstone ring.
“We look forward to growing up as individuals, but creating this bond as a unit,” they said.
The couple loves that they never get bored of one another and can always make each other laugh. That joy is clear in their engagement photo session at a greenhouse.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Kathleen Whittemore Photography
Venue: Tom’s Greenhouse & Nursery
filed under: engagement story, proposal story, engagement photos, gay couple, gay women, moonstone ring, gay engagement ring, moonstone ring, how she asked, LGBTQ+ proposal, same-sex engagement
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning private beach elopement in Moorea
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle