Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
Huck + Kate
Proposal Spot: Acadia National Park, Maine
Wedding Location: Glacier National Park, Montana
Before getting engaged in Maine’s Acadia National Park, Huck and Kate met on Bumble when they were both visiting the Nashville Area.
For their wedding, they continued to honor their love of the outdoors, tying the knot amid the gorgeous landscape of Montana’s Glacier National Park. The setting sun cast a magnificent glow across the mountains as the couple said, “I do,” before celebrating with a campfire feast.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Jessica Billings Photography
Accommodations: Park Cabin Company
Florals: Mum’s Flowers
filed under: engagement story, proposal story, LGBTQ+ wedding, LGBTQ+ proposal, sunset wedding, national park wedding
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights