Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
Rhode Island couple Casey and Tracy Marciezyk decided to keep their dresses a secret from one another until their wedding day in August. Little did they know, they’d end up matching as they walked down the aisle.
It seems this couple is truly made for one another, as they both selected the exact same wedding dress. As it turned out, their bridal parties knew about their identical selections but had decided it would be fun to keep it a secret.
That secret paid off. The couple found it hilarious, and the first look photos are gems.
Later, they opened up to Mirror about the experience. “Apparently the bridal party agreed that we’ve got the personalities and the sense of humor for it,” Casey said.
Tracy added that at first, she was a little put off when she turned around and saw Casey in her dress. “It’s one of the worst possible things you can think of happening on your lesbian wedding,” she said.
Fortunately, that feeling didn’t last long.
“My mood changed very quickly because it just turned out to be hysterical…Casey’s mum was making a big deal out of this first look and we didn’t understand why everyone wanted to be there but now we know. They did great!”
Their photographer, Stacy Smith Studios, posted the photos to her social media, where they promptly went viral, delighting Internet users around the world.
“When it started to go viral I thought people were going to use our faces as memes,” Tracy said, “but the comments have been lovely. I didn’t realize how well those pictures came out, but Stacy captured the moment perfectly.”
The brides will surely treasure the stunned, joyous reactions Smith captured for the rest of their lives.
filed under: lesbian wedding, lesbian wedding dress, first look, LGBTQ+ wedding, lesbian first look, LGBTQ+ first look
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning private beach elopement in Moorea
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle