Genderfluid Ruby Rose is single after she calls off engagement
Australian model and Orange is the New Black actor Ruby Rose is back on the market after calling off her engagement to designer Phoebe Dahl. The gorgeous pair might be over, but this also calls into mind the more delicious fantasies of an opportunity to date the genderfluid Rose. We’re sad for her having to make the difficult decision to break off an engagement (that’s never easy), and we hope she’ll find lasting love in the future.
“After two wonderful years together, Ruby and I have decided to part ways,” Dahl’s rep told Us Weekly in a prepared statement. “While we still love each other and support each other in every way, it is our mutual decision to part ways. Our break is not the result of any media speculation, and we want nothing but the best for each other. Thank you for respecting our privacy in this very difficult time.”
Never one to shy away from social media, Ruby took to Facebook to share her feelings:
Logo’s NewNowNext has more of the scoop.
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights