California photo session with desert, rolling hills and mountain views
Corey and Kodi celebrated their engagement with a photo session at California’s Mount Laguna. The pair smiled the whole way through the freezing December air, their love and excitement keeping them warm.
The session began at Lake Cuyamaca before the couple ventured further up the mountain. Photographer Samantha Phillips, who has known Corey for twelve years, said the day “was filled with so many laughs, beautiful views and so much love!”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Samantha Phillips Photography
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches