California photo session with desert, rolling hills and mountain views
Corey and Kodi celebrated their engagement with a photo session at California’s Mount Laguna. The pair smiled the whole way through the freezing December air, their love and excitement keeping them warm.
The session began at Lake Cuyamaca before the couple ventured further up the mountain. Photographer Samantha Phillips, who has known Corey for twelve years, said the day “was filled with so many laughs, beautiful views and so much love!”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Samantha Phillips Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams