Golden hour proposal in the mountains of San Diego, California
Roya proposed to Lauren during this golden hour photo shoot in the mountains of San Diego, California, on a fall October day.
Engagement photos at the Millennium Gate in Atlanta, Georgia
Jemal and Kinte celebrated their engagement with spring photos at the Millennium Gate Museum in Atlanta, Georgia.
Beach anniversary photos in San Francisco, California
Tom and Brad were married a year ago, and wanted to further celebrate their love with an anniversary photo session at the beach in San Francisco.
We love the adorable way these two marriers announced their wedding day
Jake and Karin met four years ago. They got engaged in 2019 and decided to announce their wedding day with help from Jake’s son, Bryan.
Cliffside fall El Matador Beach proposal with romantic picnic
Steph wanted to propose on El Matador Beach in Malibu, California, with a picnic setup complete with flowers and celebratory champagne.
Romantic coffee shop engagement photos in Elmhurst, Illinois
Anne and Jes celebrated their engagement with photos around the train tracks, a local coffee shop and parks in Elmhurst, Illinois.
Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
Morgan asked Chaya to marry her quietly, in nature, overlooking Lake Michigan, and they celebrated with library engagement photos.
This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
Complete with giant prop heads of the couple, colorful smoke grenades, pom poms, a glitter beard, maracas and tambourines, this is an incredible surprise.
Fun, moody beach couple photos in San Francisco, California
Kylan and Bryan took some fun, moody and romantic photos at Baker Beach in San Francisco, California, to celebrate their love.
Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
We had an in-home session to document our first home together in Georgia. We’re a military couple and have been married for one year.
Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
Branson and Michael are both wedding photographers. They celebrated their engagement with photos while they were on vacation on Kauai, Hawaii.
Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot
Should you and your partner(s) do a pre- or post-wedding photo shoot? There are pros and cons, and here’s why our senior editor decided to do one.
Surprise proposal at Patterson Park in Baltimore, Maryland
Noel proposed to Kira at Patterson Park in Balitmore, Maryland, while they were taking portraits and Noel was practicing her photography.
This styled shoot turned into a real proposal in the most romantic way
While Ali and Cait were participating in this styled ballet-inspired shoot in Dallas, Texas, Ali proposed to Cait for real.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC