Romantic California engagement session with dogs, wildflowers and eucalyptus trees
Just before midnight on New Year’s Eve, Christian proposed to Diego at the beach. The two of them feasted on a midnight picnic and watched the fireworks together.
Their engagement session, featuring their two adorable pups, took place in a gorgeous park in Seal Beach, California. The couple cuddled in the wildflowers and strolled among the eucalyptus trees.
“These guys never miss an occasion to show their love,” said photographer Margot Robert of La Petite Photo. “Notice how their beautiful and elegant rings match, how they hold hands while walking their dogs, how they smile at each other. That’s true love!”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: La Petite Photo
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples