Romantic California engagement session with dogs, wildflowers and eucalyptus trees
Just before midnight on New Year’s Eve, Christian proposed to Diego at the beach. The two of them feasted on a midnight picnic and watched the fireworks together.
Their engagement session, featuring their two adorable pups, took place in a gorgeous park in Seal Beach, California. The couple cuddled in the wildflowers and strolled among the eucalyptus trees.
“These guys never miss an occasion to show their love,” said photographer Margot Robert of La Petite Photo. “Notice how their beautiful and elegant rings match, how they hold hands while walking their dogs, how they smile at each other. That’s true love!”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: La Petite Photo
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding