Romantic beach photo shoot to celebrate whirlwind engagement and wedding
Janae and Taelor celebrated their whirlwind engagement and marriage on a beautiful day at Windansea Beach in La Jolla, California.
“Our love story was unexpected, but ultimately the best thing that has ever happened to either of us,” writes Janae. “We started off getting to know each other as any normal couple would, but we knew by the end of our first date that this was far from normal.”
“We saw within days how much we had in common, how similar our lives were, how our emotions and thoughts were parallel to each other. Everything you would expect to happen in a genuine, true love story happened with us.”
Within a day after Janae proposed to Taelor, the two were married at the courthouse.
“The warmth, happiness and awe that we were feeling was something that we had always wanted to feel…We shed tears, hugged and kissed each other, screamed to the world that we were married! The adrenaline going through both of our souls after we had officially become one was a feeling that nothing and no one on this earth could ever replace.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Breathtaking anniversary photo session in the Arizona desert
- Utah Supreme Court rules trans people can change name, gender on birth certificates
- Vote for the best LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding and event pros in the 2021 Equally Wed Awards
- Beekman 1802 farm to host Pride Month wedding marathon
- A North Carolina proposal filled with sunflowers