Emotional Hawaii beach proposal with homemade ring box
Russ spent two months planning an epic proposal to Josh during the couple’s trip to Hawaii. Russ even handmade the ring box, which included nods to some of Josh’s favorite things, like Pokemon and Harry Potter. Their joy was palpable as they celebrated their engagement with photos on the beach.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Brittany Hamann Photography
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot