Emotional Hawaii beach proposal with homemade ring box
Russ spent two months planning an epic proposal to Josh during the couple’s trip to Hawaii. Russ even handmade the ring box, which included nods to some of Josh’s favorite things, like Pokemon and Harry Potter. Their joy was palpable as they celebrated their engagement with photos on the beach.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Brittany Hamann Photography
Comments are closed.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC