Emotional Hawaii beach proposal with homemade ring box
Molly Sprayregen, 2 years ago 1 min read
Russ spent two months planning an epic proposal to Josh during the couple’s trip to Hawaii. Russ even handmade the ring box, which included nods to some of Josh’s favorite things, like Pokemon and Harry Potter. Their joy was palpable as they celebrated their engagement with photos on the beach.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Brittany Hamann Photography
Submit your LGBTQ+ wedding, engagement or family story for editorial consideration.
Molly Sprayregen was previously an associate editor for Equally Wed. She is also a freelance journalist covering a range of LGBTQ+ issues, from politics to healthcare to business. In addition to her work for Equally Wed, she profiles LGBTQ+ politicians for LGBTQ Nation, as well as LGBTQ+ women in business for Forbes.com. She is also a book reviewer for the Associated Press. Molly has also had work published in Them, Out Magazine, Huffington Post, the Associated Press, and more.
Comments are closed.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms
Nice Blog.. Thank You for Posting.