Aaron Jay Ledesma
Aaron Jay Ledesma is a professional photographer and video producer in Richmond, Va. and proud owner of Aaron Jay Photography, a certified LGBT Business Enterprise®. He is the author of The Gay Catholic, which earned him an invitation to the White House from President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama to welcome Pope Francis to the United States in 2015. Aaron and his fiancé, Tim, are tying the knot at the Historic Mankin Mansion on October 23, 2021. Learn more about these love birds at earley-ledesmawedding.com!
We are already blessed—with or without the Catholic church
Aaron Jay Ledesma, 2 years ago 2 min read
I’ll never forget hearing His Holiness Pope Francis saying, “If a person is gay and seeks God and has good will, who am I to judge?” It’s hard to believe that was nearly eight years ago.
That moment was monumental for me and led me back to the Church.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line