Church wedding with traditional Mississippi roots
Amy and Leslie wanted their wedding service to incorporate many traditional religious elements, true to the couple’s Mississippi Christian roots, with their entire church and extended families present. The wedding was officiated by the retired pastor who had counseled them throughout the engagement.
Artistic wedding in the DeYoung Museum in San Francisco, California
Art and romance were the themes of the day at Tony and Dimitri’s wedding. The couple wanted a modern, urban, intimate experience for our guests, and the de Young Museum in San Francisco was a perfect setting for it.
How to make your wedding accessible
It’s important to make sure that all the people attending your wedding are able to fully participate in the event. Here are some tips to make sure that your wedding is meaningfully accessible to all of your guests, including people with disabilities and chronic illnesses.
Equally Wed LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants
When it comes to planning your wedding, finding LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants who’ll perform at a LGBTQ+ or gay wedding is at the top of the list of to-dos. We know that list is long (planning a wedding is practically a second job), but we also know that we can help you in this category by presenting you with our preferred LGBTQ+ friendly wedding officiants to consider for your wedding.
6 details you didn’t know you could personalize for your wedding
Your wedding day is all about you and your partner so why not really make it all about the two of you with all of these planning ideas you can personalize for your wedding.
Ink with Intent celebrates LGBTQ+ weddings with inclusive custom wedding certificates and ketubahs
LGBTQ+ inclusive Burlington, Vermont–based artist Adriana Saipe of Ink with Intent wants you to know that ketubahs and wedding certificates can be both modern and classic.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget