This wedding hairstyle trend is on the rise in 2017
The wedding hairstyle trend of 2017 is actually based on a 2014 celebrity wedding. Three years back singer/songwriter, actress and little sister of Queen Bey Solange Knowles tied the knot. While she wore a gorgeous crop top pant suit as one of her many wedding looks on her big day, Knowles made headlines for rocking her natural hair at her nuptials.
Fast forward to today, where Pinterest reports a 30% increase in people saving natural ideas according to their 2017 Wedding Trends report.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot