This wedding hairstyle trend is on the rise in 2017
The wedding hairstyle trend of 2017 is actually based on a 2014 celebrity wedding. Three years back singer/songwriter, actress and little sister of Queen Bey Solange Knowles tied the knot. While she wore a gorgeous crop top pant suit as one of her many wedding looks on her big day, Knowles made headlines for rocking her natural hair at her nuptials.
Fast forward to today, where Pinterest reports a 30% increase in people saving natural ideas according to their 2017 Wedding Trends report.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida