This wedding hairstyle trend is on the rise in 2017
The wedding hairstyle trend of 2017 is actually based on a 2014 celebrity wedding. Three years back singer/songwriter, actress and little sister of Queen Bey Solange Knowles tied the knot. While she wore a gorgeous crop top pant suit as one of her many wedding looks on her big day, Knowles made headlines for rocking her natural hair at her nuptials.
Fast forward to today, where Pinterest reports a 30% increase in people saving natural ideas according to their 2017 Wedding Trends report.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York