This wedding hairstyle trend is on the rise in 2017
The wedding hairstyle trend of 2017 is actually based on a 2014 celebrity wedding. Three years back singer/songwriter, actress and little sister of Queen Bey Solange Knowles tied the knot. While she wore a gorgeous crop top pant suit as one of her many wedding looks on her big day, Knowles made headlines for rocking her natural hair at her nuptials.
Fast forward to today, where Pinterest reports a 30% increase in people saving natural ideas according to their 2017 Wedding Trends report.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches