Lavender and orange North Carolina holistic retreat center wedding
Dan and Bryan invited friends and family to an outdoor wedding ceremony at a North Carolina holistic retreat. The soon-to-be newlyweds got ready for the big day together. Accessories were an important part of expressing individual style for both marriers, who wore matching grey three-piece suits. Dan wore a lavender scarf and a bow tie that complimented Bryan’s scarf. Bryan wore a periwinkle bow tie, matching the varying hues of periwinkle and lavender that Bryan’s wedding party wore. Dan’s wedding party wore attire in varying hues of orange.
At the reception Dan debuted rainbow suspenders on the dance floor. This was not the only rainbow to appear on the wedding day. The newlyweds cut into their four layer cake to reveal a layered rainbow cake underneath the shimmery white frosting detail. The cake featured a likeness of two all white mermaids, sitting atop the second layer of the cake.
From the photographer, Ariel Mason: Dan and Bryan are a super sweet couple who both grew up in the Raleigh-Durham area but met in San Francisco. They are an adoring couple who just wanted to celebrate their love with all of their friends and family at a beautiful mountain retreat. From inviting their vendors to the rehearsal dinner to sending them thank-you cards afterwards, this amazing couple made even us vendors feel like a warm and welcome addition to their joyous nuptials. To say this is one of the most fun weddings we have been to is an understatement and the love these two have not only for each other, but for those close to them, is undeniable!
Photographer: Ariel Kaitlin Photography, LLC
Venue: OM Sanctuary
Catering: OM Sanctuary, Chris DeWilde
Florist: Shady Grove Flowers, Courtney Bloomfield
Officiant: Real Life Communication, Becky Sansbury
DJ: Blisslyke Sounds, Sheena Morris & Ruben Catinchi
Videography: Asheville Videography, Kris Thompson
Cake: Lynne Tyeryar
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot