Wedding Fashions at Macy’s
Planning a wedding is practically a full-time job, from finding the exact amount of perfectly sized Mason jars and twine for your rustic barn wedding centerpieces to interviewing countless vendors who are going to showcase your tastes and translate your vision. Don’t let your attire—the styles that will be most seen on the big day and beyond in pictures—take the back burner. Macy’s Wedding Shop offers a one-stop boutique for all the latest wedding trends and classic looks. We’ve rounded up our favorite wedding styles available at Macy’s.
MASCULINITY AT ITS FINEST
A classic linen jacket from Calvin Klein gets an edgy, modern update with luxe leather trim at its welt pockets.
Get a red carpet-ready look with this metallic shawl blazer from Tallia Orange. The gold metallic paisley detailing is super snazzy, modernized by the slim fit and one-button closure.
This bold floral blazer by EDGE BY WD-NY is the perfect on-trend topper for casual cool style at a beach or outdoor wedding or rehearsal dinner.
Smart and sophisticated, this dashing Alfani black tuxedo exclusively at Macy’s is ideal for the suave, sophisticated grooms and brooms.
FEMME BRIDAL STYLINGS
Radiate your bridal beauty all night long in Adrianna Papell’s stunning floor-length gown, complete with delicate beading and illusion cap sleeves. A flip of dreamy tulle at the hem accentuates a flattering mermaid silhouette.
Wow your guests and your beloved without dropping thousands with Xscape’s gorgeous blush-colored gown. A jeweled bodice and full skirt make for a perfect evening of twirling on the dance floor.
Brides love indulging in wearing white the night before at the rehearsal dinner, and this R&M Richards beaded one-shoulder knock out will get you in the festive mindset (as if the night before your wedding isn’t exciting enough!). Plus, we love that this one’s made especially for curvy ladies.
Lesbians are special. We know it and you know it. Some of us are waiting longer before marrying, whether we’re waiting until it’s legally recognized in our state or until our parents accept us. So we’ve got more mature women planning their big day, and we don’t want to leave you ladies out! This sophisticated shantung ensemble from Le Suit features a lovely coat topper and a matching sleeveless dress.
P.S. We know how you love saving money—and you’re probably not the only one having a wedding these days. So why not get some return on your investment in another happy couple’s day by shopping their Macy’s wedding registry through the Give a Gift, Get a Gift program? It’s a win-win. From now until June 30, when you make a purchase of $50 or more off of a wedding registry, you’ll also get a special gift from Macy’s: a promo code to save $20 off your next purchase of $50 or more anywhere around the store! Sweet, right? Click here for details.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration