Wedding Wednesday: Queer Wedding Fashion
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 9 years ago 1 min read
Some LGBTQ folks work hard to not blend in, but to stand out, pave their own way. And we honor that with this pantsuit!
Some LGBTQ folks work hard to not blend in, but to stand out, pave their own way. And we honor that with this pantsuit. Would you rock it at your wedding? Want more on brides in pants? Click here.
J.Crew’s ivory eyelash lace jumpsuit is delicate, demure and perfect for the alternative or sporty bride who wants to wear pants but not rock a suit. $750. jcrew.com
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line